Handcrafted using the age old knotting technique of Macramé, using natural cotton cords and wooden rings.
The Christmas Ornaments box is made using recycled cardboard and hand block printed, accented with red and white tassels made of cordon cord scraps.
Dimensions of the box:
Length : 12"
Width : 4"
Length : 4"
Width : 2"
Dimensions (Green Christmas Tree)
Length : 8.5"
Width : 2.5"
Christmas Ornaments (Box of 3)
Cotton fiber comes from a cotton plant, which makes it a 100% natural material. Cotton is soft and pleasant to touch, yet it is very durable. To ensure your new macrame art lives a long a happy life, please follow our instructions on proper care and maintenance.
- Cotton fiber macrame pieces are meant to be used indoors. If you plan on hanging your art outdoors, ensure you protect it from the sun and water exposure.
- Gently brush the fringes and tassels with a hair brush.
- Keep the fibers away from an open flame (candles, fireplaces)
- Spot clean with a damp cloth using.
- To dry, hang in a well ventilated area.