Handcrafted using the age old knotting technique of Macramé, using cotton cords and hand painted wooden beads.
Length : 24"
Width : 5"
Orange Fringed Barrel hanging
Cotton fiber comes from a cotton plant, which makes it a 100% natural material. Cotton is soft and pleasant to touch, yet it is very durable. To ensure your new macrame art lives a long a happy life, please follow our instructions on proper care and maintenance.
- Cotton fiber macrame pieces are meant to be used indoors. If you plan on hanging your art outdoors, ensure you protect it from the sun and water exposure.
- Gently brush the fringes and tassels with a hair brush.
- Keep the fibers away from an open flame (candles, fireplaces)
- Spot clean with a damp cloth using.
- To dry, hang in a well ventilated area.